ACCESS TO SERVICES BY PEOPLE WITH DISABILITY
- The practice has done its utmost be easily accessible and user-friendly for our disabled and wheelchair-bound patients.
- There are designated parking space in the car park.
- Wheelchair is available for those with difficulty in walking -this can be requested through our reception staff.
- There is a slope at the surgery entrance and also in side to access the wheelchair access.
- There is a special toilet facility for the disabled patients.
If you are experiencing hearing difficulties when being called in to see the doctor or nurse, please do let us know in order for us to set up an alert on your medical records and personally collect you from the waiting room. Alternatively, we do have the facility of a portable induction loop. If you would like to use this, please ask at reception for assistance.
A portable induction loop is available to help the hard of hearing have clearer conversation.